North Brisbane plastering, from Brisbane to Bribie Island
Based in Redcliffe, Andrews Plastering services all areas of the Brisbane Northside up to Bribie Island, including all of the Pine Rivers area, Caboolture, Aspley, Wavell Heights, Bracken Ridge, Brighton, and more.
Our reliable, on time, quality works, mean we have a well established trust with our customers. We have over 35 years experience in the plastering industry, from cement rendering to all facets of gyprock plastering and includes:
- Building out under the house? We work with you to do all the plastering work and any non-structural framing work required.
- Relining older homes
- Preserve a heritage style with ornamental cast cornice or modernise the look of your home with square set angles
- Add or remove partitions
- Install suspended ceilings
- The use of vacuum sanding minimises dust contamination in your home
- All kinds of repairs
- Remove and replace damaged, cracked or sagging ceilings includes the installation of steel ceiling battens where required
- Owners have the option of updating or changing the look of their home by choosing one of the various cornices available at minimal additional cost.
- All floors and doorways are covered to contain dust and debris
- And of course all rubbish is removed at completion of work
- Update to more stylish surroundings
- Construct a home theatre room to the required acoustic rating
- Suspended ceilings with resilient mounts minimise sound transmission and improve acoustics
- Ornamental cornice and ceiling roses